Holivans Ltd is a family park providing Touring Pitches. Our guest's satisfaction and safety is paramount and we therefore ask you to read the following Terms and Conditions before making your booking. You may wish to print or save a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference using the icons above.
We reserve the right to ask guests who contravene these terms and conditions, or who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the park immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
We cater for couples or families. We regret that we are unable to accept bookings from:
- Groups under 18 years of age.
- Persons who are a convicted child offender, or is subject to the notification requirementts of the Sexual Offenders Act 2003 ('on the sexual offenders register')
We also reserve the right to refuse any booking or transfer a booking to another pitch, but this will only occur under exceptional circumstances.
Bookings can be made in the following ways:
- Print & Post a Booking Form and pay by cheque or postal order, made payable to Holivans Ltd.
- Use our online booking form to make a provisional booking, which will be held for 7 days pending receipt of your deposit
- Book by telephone. This provisional booking will be held for 7 days to allow for receipt of completed booking form and deposit.
The person who signs the Booking Form (the hirer) is responsible for the booking and warrants that they are over 18 years of age. Persons occupying the accommodation must not exceed the number of berths provided baby in arms counts as one. If this legal requirement is not met your booking will be terminated and you will be asked to leave with no refund made.
The hirer must remain with the group for the entire stay of the holiday.
If you have any special requests or requirements, please let us know at the time of booking and we will do our utmost to oblige. However, this can obviously not be guaranteed.
The contract is with Holivans Ltd, Quebec Road, Mablethorpe, Lincolnshire, LN12 1QH.
A contract exists as soon as we have issued our confirmation letter and you should check this carefully to see that it reflects your wishes. Please inform us of any discrepancy within 7 days, unless your holiday is to start within 14 days in which case you should inform us within 24 hours.
The terms contained in this contract do not affect your statutory rights.
The Price of the Holiday
Once you have made your booking and paid a deposit of 20% of total price (touring caravans), the price of the holiday will not be subject to any change. The balance of the price of your holiday is due on arrival.
On receiving your deposit, we will send you a written holiday conformation and receipt.
Change or Cancellation of the Holiday by You
You may cancel your holiday at any time, if you have to cancel your holiday, you must notify us in writing. The date of cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by us.
Should you cancel 7 days or less before your start date, the your deposit will be forfeit.
If you wish to change your confirmed booking in any way, you should advise us immediately by telephone and send us a confirmation letter we shall endeavour to accommodate your request. If this is possible, we shall then issue a revised confirmation of booking.
Note: You are advised to take out Holiday Insurance from your local broker to cover your personal luggage, personal money, holiday cancellation/curtailment, personal and public liability etc. We regret that refunds cannot be made where you are in breach of the contract (but you will be entitled to a refund if we are in breach of contract).
Change or Cancellation of the Holiday by Us
If we are unable to provide the booked holiday and have had to cancel before the holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid.
We cannot accept liability or pay compensation for changes to or cancellation of your holiday due to "force majeure", i.e.: any event that we could not foresee or avoid. Such events include, but are not limited to, industrial disputes, war or threat of war, civil disorder, natural or nuclear disaster and fire.
Arrival and Departure Times
If you have booked a touring pitch, the Pitch should be vacated by midday on the day of departure.
Holiday Behaviour Standards and Termination
By making a booking with us you have entered a contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself and the people in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of Behaviour:
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and other guests.
- To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
You are responsible for any damage, accidental, wilful or through neglect, caused to the unit or it contents, including loss, caused by yourself or any member of your party. This does not include failure due to normal use. Please notify us as soon as possible in order that we can take appropriate action.
You further agree that you will not:
- Commit any criminal offence at the Park or undertake any criminal activity.
- Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance.
- Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon at the Park or use on the beach.
- Use any unlawful drugs.
- Carry on any trade or business while on the Park.
- Create any undue noise or disturbance.
Holivans Ltd reserves the right to terminate a holiday without compensation, if yourself or the members in the party do not abide by the above points.
Health and Safety
We take the well being and safety of our guests very seriously and we ask that you comply with the following:
- The speed limit on the park is 5 mph.
- All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The provisions of the Highway Code apply to the roads on the park.
- Guests are not allowed to bring lorries or other commercial vehicles on to the park.
- No recreational vehicles can be used on the park. This includes motorised scooters, except those for the disabled.
- No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken on the park.
- Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point.
Touring & Motor Homes
Prices are for a caravan and car. Additional cars - £2 per day.
Bank holiday weekend charges apply to Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
If you bring your dog with you when you stay with us we ask that you:
- Keep the dog on a short lead on the park at all times.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Do not leave your dog unattended at any time.
We reserve the right to require that the owner removes their dog from the park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
We operate a no smoking policy in all our buildings. There are no designated areas for Smokers. However, you may smoke outside, but please dispose of your cigarette ends thoughtfully.
On completing this booking form you are agreeing to adhere to our terms regarding this policy.
- Open fires are not permitted. Please ensure that instant barbecues are not placed directly onto the grass.
- The use of generators is not permitted.
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into, trees.
- Refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday.
- All visitors must report to reception on arrival and must leave the park by 11 p.m. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any visitor.
We shall not be liable for the death or injury of any person named on the Booking Form or for any loss or damage to property of any such person unless said death, injury, loss or damage was caused by our negligence.
We cannot accept liability for alterations on entertainment or park facilities from those currently advertised.
If you have any comments to make regarding your holiday please speak to us as soon as possible, particularly if it is a matter of dissatisfaction. We will endeavour to rectify any problem with a minimum of delay but if at the end of your holiday you are still not satisfied, please write to us within 28 days setting out the grounds of your complaint.
If you are found to be breaking any of these rules you will be evicted and no refund will be given.
The information supplied on the Booking Form will be stored on computer for administrative purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party.