This site uses cookies to work as intended.

If you continue to browse this site you are consenting to this. Learn more

I understand


At Holivans Caravan Park, we are keen to ensure that we provide the safest possible environment for all our caravan holiday home owners, holidaymakers, park staff and visitors. We are legally obliged to take steps to ensure public safety and this includes making sure that all owners’ caravans are safely maintained. We therefore urge you to have the gas and electrical installations and appliances in your caravan regularly inspected, well maintained and serviced where appropriate and take care to ensure the safety of the water supply.


Carbon monoxide poisoning is an ever present danger and you are urged to read the Stay Safe Leaflet. It describes recommended gas safety checks, explains that all work on your gas installation, appliances and flues must be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer, technician or installer and recommends the installation of a suitable carbon monoxide alarm.

If you let your holiday home, formally or informally, to anyone other than immediate family, even if not for money, then you have particular responsibilities and should take steps to ensure the safety of anyone using the caravan. This includes carrying out an annual landlord’s gas safety inspection, and certification of the gas installation, appliances and flues within every 12 month period. The annual gas safety inspection must be carried out by a competent person (Gas Safe registered) and the ‘Landlord’s gas safety inspection record’ displayed inside the caravan.


Electrical work should also be carried out by a competent person who can provide documentation demonstrating qualifications and relevant experience to show they are capable of carrying out the work safely. It is recommended that you have your electrical installations and appliances inspected annually by an electrician/operative who belongs to at least one of the following approved bodies:


 To protect the safety of the park’s water supply, it is important that any plumbing work is carried out within the law, by a competent person, and the suitable ‘backflow prevention’ is maintained. Therefore, the park owners’ approval is required before any work is carried out on the water supply to your caravan.

Caravan Sales

We have a number of caravans for sale, ready pitched for you to begin using straight away.

caravans for sale

View caravans for sale now

Touring Pitches

We have select touring pitches, providing maximum space and privacy. Our full facilities & licensed bar, will ensure your stay with us is an enjoyable one.

touring site

View Touring Facilities

Our Visitors Say