Whilst enjoying your holiday here at Holivans you can enjoy:
- Clean Showers and Toilets (with Hairdryers and Shaving Points)
- Shower & Toilet Facilities heated during the cooler months
- Disabled / Family Wetroom (with Baby Changing)
- Elsen Toilet Point
- Disposal Bins
- All toilets and washing facilities are accessible 24 hours via keycard
- Fully equipped launderette
- Play Area
We also have a public house on the park itself. Please see The "Tow Bar" for more details.
Holivans Caravan Park have installed Solar Panels that provide hot water to the Showers, Toilets and Family / Disabled Wetroom.
We also have Solar Panels providing electricity to these facilities. All lights are low energy and on motion sensors, to avoid the unnecessary wastage of electricity. We heat the building by using a mixture of air to air conditioning and heat recovery units, which are highly energy efficient to use.
We also harvest rainwater from our building's rooftops to water our various gardens throughout the park. See our David Bellamy Awards page for more details.
Click any image to enlarge: